PDA

View Full Version : Great news for WI & MN folks!

John Miliunas
03-31-2004, 10:29 PM
I hear it's made national news, but in case you may not have heard, the prayers, efforts and hopes of many Wisconsin and Minnesota folks have proven positive, as Audrey Seiler was found earlier this afternoon! :D She's the MN resident, currently attending school at the UW Madison campus and had been missing since early Saturday morning. My best wishes and a huge sigh of relief goes out to all those concerned with Audrey's well being! :cool:

Tyler Howell
03-31-2004, 10:47 PM
Was going to have to come down there! :mad:
Spent a lot of time on my knees with this and other crisis close to home. This is a feel good one. Had a lot that haven't been too happy lately. I'm not a banger but this deserves a PTL.

Wolf Kiessling
03-31-2004, 11:27 PM
Was going to have to come down there! :mad:
Spent a lot of time on my knees with this and other crisis close to home. This is a feel good one. Had a lot that haven't been too happy lately. I'm not a banger but this deserves a PTL.

Amen that, Tyler

Dennis Peacock
04-01-2004, 2:04 AM
Great news John...!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really like hearing and reading these kinds of stories. It really makes a parent feel great when a lost or missing child is found.

Thanks for posting.

Oh and Tyler.......you can break out the knee pads if your knees get too sore.!! ;)

Tyler Howell
04-01-2004, 6:47 AM
Great news John...!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really like hearing and reading these kinds of stories. It really makes a parent feel great when a lost or missing child is found.

Thanks for posting.

Oh and Tyler.......you can break out the knee pads if your knees get too sore.!! ;)

Dennis.
You and all my working Bros are another reason I was down there. Glad to here your good nooz.;)