PDA

View Full Version : Shop Pic's finally

Mark Bachler
03-31-2004, 10:05 PM
Webshots folder of the shop. Enjoy

http://community.webshots.com/user/bachler_1/1

John Miliunas
03-31-2004, 10:47 PM
Looks to be equiped "First Class" all the way, Mark! You should be proud. Now, do like LOML is always telling me: "Go make something!" :D Anyhow, congrats. You've got yourself a great place! :cool:

Mark Singer
03-31-2004, 10:53 PM
Mark,
Great shop! Great equipment! Enjoy it!!!!!

Tyler Howell
03-31-2004, 10:58 PM
You Win!:o

Jim Becker
03-31-2004, 11:00 PM
Lookin' great, Mark! You sure made our friends at MiniMax happy, too...:D Good combination of stuff. That's the first shots I've seen of the FS35 Smart, too. Nice machine, but very different looking than my FS350, specially when in planer mode...your tables fold up differently.

Congratulations on the great new shop! Enjoy.

Joe Breid
03-31-2004, 11:28 PM
Mark,
Your shop looks great and the equipment is all first class.

How do you decide which piece of equipment to get dirty first?? If you need help, I could make myself available.

Joe

Tyler Howell
04-01-2004, 7:00 AM
You Win!:o

Ok OK! Did you bye the MM shaper to go with the great deal cutting heads from work or did the wood cutting gods smile on you knowing you had spent the kids lunch money on a fancy vertical spinning machine???:confused:
That inspection of Shell Lake is going to have to come very soon.
Congrats:D:D

Mark Bachler
04-01-2004, 8:35 AM
Ok OK! Did you bye the MM shaper to go with the great deal cutting heads from work or did the wood cutting gods smile on you knowing you had spent the kids lunch money on a fancy vertical spinning machine???:confused:
That inspection of Shell Lake is going to have to come very soon.
Congrats:D:D

Thanks much everyone. I've got a long way to go yet. I want to set the chop saw & pocket screw mach. between the 6' benches and run a fence down the whole 18'. I haven't even tried the dovetail jig yet. I'm still getting the table saw squared up, and haven't started on duct work. Then there's shop cabinets to build & I really should get the soffit & facia on the building also etc. etc......

Tyler: I actually bought the 1 1/4" spidle shaper because I knew I could get deals on leftover tooling. The kids can buy their own lunch. 8o)

See ya in the cities on Sat morn at the MM booth?

Fred Voorhees
04-01-2004, 8:05 PM
DAMN MARK - you've got yourself a woodworkers playground there! Yeah, you might have a long way to go yet, but let's face it - it's all good and it will ALL be fun now won't it? Congratulations - great space and some darned nice toys filling its interior.

John Weber
04-01-2004, 8:07 PM
Mark,

That is some sweet stuff, the building looks great!

Enjoy - John

Chris Padilla
04-01-2004, 8:18 PM
Egad!! Wow, Holy $xxT, Bless me, daa-yuuum, good golly miss molly blue suede shoes!!

You know, Mark, the bad thing about gloating about equipment is that we'll expect some might fine gloats of projects coming out those twin garage doors!! :D

Bruce Page
04-01-2004, 8:43 PM
Boy, MiniMax must love you!

Mark, that is my dream shop. I’m curious, how many Btu’s does it take to keep a space like that warm when it’s -23 outside?

Kelly C. Hanna
04-01-2004, 11:36 PM
Speechless....

Tyler Howell
04-01-2004, 11:54 PM
See ya in the cities on Sat morn at the MM booth?[/QUOTE]

With all that hardware you must be an honored guest! Too nice Mark.