PDA

View Full Version : Doughmaker Pans & Lids

James & Zelma Litzmann
04-23-2008, 12:55 PM
You all more than likely know this already. Just on a whim today, I called Doughmakers to ask if they were offering the pans with colored lids again yet . . . . . . Guess What . . . they are. They are now Pebbleware but still have the same wonderful pans. Mine should be here the end of next week!

I spoke with "Jamie" and if they were prepared for me to make this post and she said they are prepared for any orders, so . . .

Michele Stone
04-23-2008, 5:58 PM
I would like the contact info for this product...Please, please, please~!

James & Zelma Litzmann
04-23-2008, 9:54 PM
I'm not sure I can post this, but I'll give it a try. I spoke first Erica and then Jamie. Good Luck!

http://www.doughmakers.com/contact.htm

Michele Stone
04-23-2008, 10:11 PM
Thanks a million, I will see what I can find out!:)

Dee Gallo
04-24-2008, 4:52 PM
Do you buy these blank and then engrave them or do you buy them already personalized? I went to the site but did not see a place where you can buy blanks.

Thanks, dee

James & Zelma Litzmann
04-24-2008, 5:05 PM
If you just call the 1-800-Number and speak with either Jamie or Erica they'll help you. There is no mention of it that I found either so I called and was glad I did. I've used them before, when they offered these about 1-1/2 to 2 years ago. You get them blank and let you customer put on them what they want and what you are willing to.

Good Luck!

Bill Cunningham
04-24-2008, 9:04 PM
Can someone post a picture of one of these etched pans? I've heard and read a lot about them here, but I've never seen one..

James & Zelma Litzmann
04-25-2008, 1:18 PM
Bill, I had some as displays when I had the pans but I put them away when I could no longer get the pans. Well, since then we've moved buildings and my sweet husband put things where we'll know where things are . . . and unfortunately he's the only one that can find them and he's not here right now. If someone else doen't post a picture . . . when I find mine, I will.

Dee Gallo
04-27-2008, 5:31 PM
While we are on this subject - has anyone determined the type of plastic used for other cake pan lids? Is this a material that should NOT be put in a laser? Has anyone tried it?

I called Doughmaker's several times, left several messages but have not connected yet, no call backs either. The only human I got to speak with said she didn't know anything and connected me to another person's voicemail. Is this company hard to deal with or am I just unlucky with my phone timing?

Pete Simmons
04-27-2008, 6:29 PM
If you want to see how the cake pans look and engrave take a look at my site

http://www.KarensCakePans.com

Karen is my wife.

I may lower the price of the 9x13 pans now that I can get the lids again.

Note - I also Cermark your name on the bottom of the pan.

Observation - 99% of my sales are from a path right up the middle of America.

Ohio, Minn, Wis, Ill, Kansas, Tx - I think I have sold less than 5 pans to each of the coasts.

I had raised the price when supplies were low just to conserve my lids and be able to keep the website functional.

I almost removed the site. Glad I held on.

These are good sellers at Christmas.

Mods - If posting the link is not allowed please remove it. I do not think I will be selling to this crowd. Just wanted to show what the pans look like.