PDA

View Full Version : Scottish Highland Cattle silhouette request

Skip Weiser
04-21-2008, 10:58 AM
Can anyone supply a silhouette of a Scottish Highland? I have a sign to make for a local farm that raises Scottish Highland Cattle, and they want a silhouette of one of them on the sign.

I have other cattle clip art that I showed them and they said nope, has to be a Highland.

Thanks,
Skip

Ed Bagley
04-21-2008, 11:40 AM
Skip Heres A Quick One I Drew.

Skip Weiser
04-21-2008, 12:32 PM
Thank you, Ed. Please don't think I'm not grateful, but I really need more of a side view of the head also. From the horns back it's pretty good, but the head must have been turned a little on the one you made. Have any others?

I couldn't find a good side view picture to trace myself, so I had to summon the SMC clip art support crew. Thanks for your help.

Skip

Dee Gallo
04-21-2008, 12:42 PM
This may be off topic, but I thought it was interesting that the Google ad for Cattle software came up on this post. Very specific!

Meanwhile, sorry but I don't have any pics to offer you.

cheers, dee

Frank Corker
04-21-2008, 6:42 PM
Skip, I've had a look through the stuff I have, only one or two things near it (included in zip file). I have put a few decent photos of the cattle, draw an outline, fill it with black and you have your silhouette. Hope they help.

Skip Weiser
04-21-2008, 7:48 PM
Thank you Frank, I really appreciate it. Those are some nice photos. I'm sure I can make something work from them.

Skip

Sandra Force
04-24-2008, 1:59 PM
If Frank's didn't work, Google "Scottish Highlander Cattle Assoc" I have run across some stuff there that might work.

Skip Weiser
04-24-2008, 10:17 PM
Thanks Sandra, I just spent about 1/2 an hour scouring all the Scottish Highland sites on Google that I had missed before. If I don't have enough pics now, I never will.

Thanks all,
Skip