PDA

View Full Version : My One-Of-Kind PM3520B Now Running

BILL DONAHUE
04-17-2008, 10:11 PM
Today, after five weeks, I finally got a 220 line into the garage and can use the Powermatic. As reported before, I bought it from the Campbell School in N.C. while there for a class on hollowed forms. The lathe was to be raffled off at the AAW symposium in Richmond and had been used for only 8 months and then only by instructors for demos. It is autographed by each instructor making it somewhat unique. Still, I bought it because of the price. Hope to start using it this weekend.

Arlan Ten Kley
04-17-2008, 10:30 PM
Looking good, Bill. We expect some awesome hollowforms!

Allen Neighbors
04-17-2008, 10:58 PM
Awesome gloat! Take some good, close-up pics of those signatures, and hang on to 'em. Can't ever tell.... :D

Bernie Weishapl
04-17-2008, 11:00 PM
Congrats on the lathe Bill and getting it running. Now lets see some HF's.

Steve Schlumpf
04-17-2008, 11:40 PM
Congrats on your new lathe Bill! Looking forward to seeing some of your work!

Scott Hubl
04-17-2008, 11:48 PM
Congrats on the ~GOLD~

But curious as how you ended up getting it if it was supposed to be Raffled off?:confused:

Did you win the raffle?

BILL DONAHUE
04-18-2008, 8:49 PM
Congrats on the ~GOLD~

But curious as how you ended up getting it if it was supposed to be Raffled off?:confused:

Did you win the raffle?

Scott,
We struck a deal that was good for both parties. It saved them from having to get it to Richmond and got them a known dollar amount (versus unknown on a raffle). I got a good price.

Scott Hubl
04-18-2008, 9:07 PM
Congrats to you again.

Andy Hoyt
04-18-2008, 10:22 PM
There is a thread on the AAW Forum titled "Re: Phil Brennion"

Check the post dated just two days ago (April 16th) by Malcolm Tibbetts (an AAW Board Member).

Suffice it to say that there will be a lump of mustard raffled off in Richmond and the proceeds will be going to a VERY good cause. I encourage everyone here to participate, I know I will be doing so.

tim mathis
04-19-2008, 11:56 AM
congratulations on the lathe bill,you are going to love it.:)
tim in centerville

Andy Hoyt
04-19-2008, 12:11 PM
Bill has a new mustard lathe, so does Scott.

There will be another mustard raffled off at Richmond for the Phil Brennion benefit.

For those who cannot attend, raffle tickets will be available online as well.

Everyone connected with this is a winner.

I've removed the inflammatory comments.

Go spin something.

Fred Conte
04-19-2008, 5:02 PM
Congrats Bill on your new mustard...have fun! I think all those autographs are way :cool:...:D

Fred