PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo users

Craig D Peltier
04-17-2008, 1:05 PM
Anyone here having the same trouble as I am. My yahoo email acct is very slow. Getting to there home page is fast. Its not all the time but has happened on several occasions now, where I may click check email or compose and it takes maybe 1 minute to either not go there or to compose etc.
I have noticed ever since microsoft made an offer for them.

JohnT Fitzgerald
04-17-2008, 1:09 PM
Anyone here having the same trouble as I am. My yahoo email acct is very slow. Getting to there home page is fast. Its not all the time but has happened on several occasions now, where I may click check email or compose and it takes maybe 1 minute to either not go there or to compose etc.
I have noticed ever since microsoft made an offer for them.

I'm not sure you can pin this one on MS! LOL. I've noticed it too - and gotten a lot of obscure TCP/IP timeouts and error messages....but I believe it's been happening sporadically even from before MS made an offer....

David G Baker
04-17-2008, 6:19 PM
Craig,
I haven't had a recent problem with Yahoo but on occasion I can't get to my mail box. If you don't get any help here, post your question on Google, if you are having this problem maybe others are as well and have found the solution.

Reed Wells
04-18-2008, 6:12 PM
Yep I have two business accounts with Y.. and they have been slow and "jumpy". But... my free spam account runs and runs and runs and......