PDA

View Full Version : A note of thanks.

Tyler Howell
04-13-2008, 8:01 PM
I just wanted to thank all of you that have shared your construction and WW secrets over the last 4 years. Many of the the skills I've honed in my little home, while asking questions and reading about your successes and failures.
I've been whining about my punch list for years now and it's almost complete.
The house has been on the market about a week. http://matrix.northstarmls.com/Matrix/Public/DisplayITQPopup.aspx?iid=53&did=574&params=3855 UGhvdG8);3868 MzA3ODc0OQ))&pbs=1&exk=395565209 (http://matrix.northstarmls.com/Matrix/Public/DisplayITQPopup.aspx?iid=53&did=574&params=3855 UGhvdG8);3868 MzA3ODc0OQ))&pbs=1&exk=395565209)
Today was the first open house, and we received three purchase offers.
I haven't seen them yet, but the interest is there in this terrible sales market:confused::confused:
Fireplace, garage, windows, siding, kitchen, cabinets, bathroom, roofing, plumbing and wiring are just a few of the items I've built, replaced or repaired in the past 20 years.
I owe a lot to creekers for info on the finishing touches.

Thank you for all your help.

tim harris
04-13-2008, 8:11 PM
Wow Tyler! You really live like you mean it!

The finished pics look great!!
I too really appreciate the answers that I have received, now If I could only finish our house!

Congratulations!!!

William OConnell
04-13-2008, 8:22 PM
Beautiful
I do large scale hi end remodels for a living and I try to leave the inside space with the "feel" of a place that was cared for and loved. I think you suceeded at that. Now when you do the next one it will come alot more naturally to you. It really looks nice

Ken Fitzgerald
04-13-2008, 8:49 PM
Aw...shucks Tyler......:p

We've learned as much from you as you might have learned from us!

Nice work my friend! Congrats! Hope things continue to go well for your sale!

Karl Laustrup
04-13-2008, 9:06 PM
Well, here's me, late to the party again. When I tried the link I got a "Link has expired" message, so I guess I won't get to see what 20 years of "punch list" has accomplished.

Just goes to show you that even in a down market, "QUALITY SELLS".

Hope they fight over the house and end up bidding more than you're asking Tyler.

Just wish you weren't moving so far away. I sure would like to get up there to visit.

Karl

Roy Wall
04-13-2008, 10:37 PM
Tyler -

Best wishes on the sale.......we are thankful to you for your presence here on SMC!!

This place is like a giant "tutoring group" - I agree!

Ken Fitzgerald
04-13-2008, 10:45 PM
Roy,

I thought this place was more like group therapy......:rolleyes:

Jim Dunn
04-13-2008, 10:57 PM
Tyler the link seems to have expired? Good luck on your sale!

Tyler Howell
04-14-2008, 9:49 AM
Having a tough time linking these pix. I'll keep at it.
TJH