PDA

View Full Version : Need opinions on Kubota deal...

Kevin Herber
03-28-2004, 6:15 PM
I have an opportunity to buy a Kubota L2500 with the L400 front scoop, a 5' Bush-hog, rear blade and single axle trailer to transport the entire unit on. It has only 50 hours on it.

The seller bought it from an estate sale and he never used it. Now he is leaving the area and does not want to take it. He's asking $12,000. I am tractor ignorant so don't know if this is a good deal or not. It has the "regular" tractor type tires, not the wide turf type.

It has been kept in a garage and looks like new.

What do you think?

Joe Suelter
03-28-2004, 6:39 PM
There's a couple on eBay right now for a few dollars less than that with more hours and no trailer! Sounds like a fair deal to me if you need a tractor that big! That is one cool toy..err....tool!!!

Boyd Gathwright
03-28-2004, 6:44 PM
Kevin,

If everything is as good as you say it is that is an extremely good deal (Super DEAL). I have a L2650 Kubota and paid more than that just for the tractor.

Boyd :)

I have an opportunity to buy a Kubota L2500 with the L400 front scoop, a 5' Bush-hog, rear blade and single axle trailer to transport the entire unit on. It has only 50 hours on it.

The seller bought it from an estate sale and he never used it. Now he is leaving the area and does not want to take it. He's asking $12,000. I am tractor ignorant so don't know if this is a good deal or not. It has the "regular" tractor type tires, not the wide turf type.

It has been kept in a garage and looks like new.

What do you think?

Dennis Peacock
03-28-2004, 6:58 PM
That tractor ain't even broke in yet.!!! With all the added accessories and a trailer...you need to jump on that deal...at least from around here that would be a steal of a deal.

Jim Becker
03-28-2004, 9:35 PM
Probably a great deal, but you might want to check with folks in the Kubota forums at TractorByNet.com...a most helpful site for what you are specifically trying to find out!

Jeff Cybulski
03-30-2004, 8:36 PM
Sounds like a great deal. My neighbor has a 2500 with 300 hrs. on it and he said he would sell it for $10k. He's got the loader, brush hog and box blade. If I didn't have his to use ( barter for use of my table saw and jointer)I might drive down and get it...If you didn't of course

Good Luck
Jeff