PDA

View Full Version : European Style Railings (Pic.)

Richard Wolf
04-11-2008, 4:14 PM
We have been using wrought iron balusters for a long time and they are very popular, we have not used this type before.
With the housing market slow, I do everything I can to offer my customers any choice I can give them.
These wrought iron panels must be welded together and then painted before installation, but it is a nice look and many of my high end customers are interested in this type of look.
Thanks for looking.

Richard

Doug Mason
04-11-2008, 5:54 PM
Very nice!

But personnaly, I find the examples you have shown us using wood to be more aestically pleasing to my eye--I suppose it's the warmth feeling that the wood imparts to an interior. Yet it is always hard to tell from pictures.

Peter Quinn
04-11-2008, 6:45 PM
Richard...those are beautiful! Stunning really. Is that purple shag carpeting I see? The rails and wood work are impressive but the carpet leaves a bit to be desired.

Richard Wolf
04-11-2008, 6:56 PM
Peter, the carpet is maroon and is on the way out. This was a complete home renovation that is winding down after almost one year of work.

Richard

Peter Quinn
04-11-2008, 7:32 PM
Oh, just there till construction is finished? Whew...I was hoping they weren't going to mar your beautiful work with that...uh....lovely shade of carpet.

Jim Becker
04-11-2008, 9:28 PM
While it's not "my style", Richard, it's, as always, outstanding work. You are very wise to keep as many options on the table for your customers...

Joe Petersen
04-11-2008, 11:43 PM
Can I assume these are cast instead of actual wrought? I love this look and would trade my crappy wooden balusters in a heartbeat for them. They really pop when you have a lot of wood with the iron.

Dave MacArthur
04-12-2008, 4:55 AM
I really like them! Reminds me of Italy.