PDA

View Full Version : Sorry i haven't made progress on the segmented turning

Bill Wyko
04-10-2008, 4:20 PM
Sorry guys, I had to build a Humidor and I have to build a jewelry box now too.:o Gotta do the stuff that pays first.:D You can see the Humi in general woodworking. I don't think it turned out too bad for flat work:D I'll be back on the segmented piece soon. Thanks for your patience.

Brian Brown
04-10-2008, 5:29 PM
Bill,

Where are your priorities? ;) Glad to see that you are getting back to what's important! :D We all can't wait to see the new piece finished.

Bill Wyko
04-10-2008, 7:40 PM
Bill,

Where are your priorities? ;) Glad to see that you are getting back to what's important! :D We all can't wait to see the new piece finished.
I'm sorry:o I'll get back on it ASAP.:D

Jon Lanier
04-10-2008, 10:52 PM
I wouldn't worry over it to much. We all have other things to get done. I've got a fretwork piece to finish up for a magazine... and I've been dragging my heels. UGH... sometimes I just can't get going.

Bill Wyko
04-11-2008, 3:19 AM
What can we say, we're only human.:o I do like the results of the humidor I built though. It's funny, when I'm doing flatwork I feel like I should be turning. When I'm turning I think about flatwork. I'm so confused:confused::D (aint it great:))

Tom Sherman
04-11-2008, 10:09 AM
careful Bill you could be fined 40 sheckles for you casual use of the 'F' word.