PDA

View Full Version : Finding time to post on the forum

Larry Browning
03-27-2004, 4:12 PM
Hi everyone,
I have lots to tell you with pics and everything. But I can't find the time to do it. Finished and delivered the bookcase, setup the new TS and jointer, and more... But no time to post. Like now, I have to go out with SHMBO and she is calling for me to go right nowwwwwwwww.

More later,

Larry

Tyler Howell
03-27-2004, 5:43 PM
Are you a man or a boy toy??? :mad: (see Glenn's thread) You have to stand up and show those Pix.
I wouldn't take that from any of my 10 X wives and neither should you! :rolleyes: We have demonstrated extreme patience up till now. I know where you live. Don’t make me come down there!:mad:

Waymon Campbell
03-27-2004, 7:59 PM
Yeah - What Tyler said. My wife is from Bald Knob, AR. Next trip there I will have to stop by Larry's and give him an attitude adjustment :-).

Bruce Page
03-27-2004, 10:12 PM
Larry, ya gotta take take time to make time!!!

We want to see those pic's!

John Miliunas
03-27-2004, 11:29 PM
Larry, ya gotta take take time to make time!!!

We want to see those pic's!

Sheeeesh....And that old guy from Peshtigo keeps railing on ME and how I'm the one who always wants to pics! :rolleyes: Larry, don't listen to these guys! The more time you spend reading all their replies, you could be using creatively. Like editing and commenting on your PICS! :cool:

Terry Hatfield
03-28-2004, 12:51 AM
LB,

Your priorities obviously need some adjusting. :D

Seriously, can't wait to see the pics and hear "ther rest of the story".

t

Bobby Hatfield
03-28-2004, 3:37 PM
Yeah - What Tyler said. My wife is from Bald Knob, AR. Next trip there I will have to stop by Larry's and give him an attitude adjustment :-).

Hey Waymon, fine folks in Bald Knob, I worked there in early 1960's.
Bobby, 30 miles north of Bald Knob.

Waymon Campbell
03-28-2004, 6:21 PM
North of Bald Knob sure is God's country. The rolling hills and mountains, beautiful trees, and some fine folks to boot.

Stan Smith
03-28-2004, 8:39 PM
Hey, I'm retired and don't seem to have much time to come on here either. I'm spending less and less time on the computer. Would like to spend more time in the shop. Then there are those pesky honey-doo's.

Stan