PDA

View Full Version : Wisconsin Beer Cooler

Rob Littleton
03-26-2004, 3:52 PM
Forgive me those of you that live in Wisconsin but this came to me with this title. I dont believe myself :-)

Yeah right................

Dean Baumgartner
03-26-2004, 3:58 PM
Forgive me those of you that live in Wisconsin but this came to me with this title. I dont believe myself :-)

Yeah right................

Rob,
I'll have you know that with the rain last night most of the snow is gone from my yard.

Now what will I do to keep the beer cold. What do you folks not blessed with my wonderful climate do for this?

Dean

Rob Littleton
03-26-2004, 4:02 PM
Rob,
I'll have you know that with the rain last night most of the snow is gone from my yard.

Now what will I do to keep the beer cold. What do you folks not blessed with my wonderful climate do for this?

Dean

Well, being an Englishman, isn't it rumor that we drink our beer at room temperature anyways.........................

Actually, I quit drinking 1 year ago but I would sure use that situation for my cokes.....

Kent Cori
03-26-2004, 4:19 PM
That is exactly why I moved from Milwaukee to Florida! :cool:

Jim Becker
03-26-2004, 5:53 PM
Actually, that pic came from Nova Scotia the first time I saw it a couple weeks ago. Andy London sent it out.

Wolf Kiessling
03-26-2004, 6:04 PM
There's a whole lotta places besides Wi that apply.

Besides, I always say, use the environment to your best advantage...

Go Packers......

John Miliunas
03-26-2004, 6:26 PM
Don't know for sure about the cooler part, but that poor chap has bigger problems if his front door looks like that, too, 'cuz he's a bit low on beer! :D :cool:

Steve Hepditch
03-27-2004, 5:30 AM
It's definitely a Nova Scotia picture - for 2 reasons. That's where Alexander Keith's beer is brewed

(reverential moment of silence for those of us transplants who can't get it any longer)

and that's the place that got absolutely doused with snow last month.

You Wisconsin-ites think you have it bad? They got over 3 feet of snow in a DAY. They declared a state of emergency and closed the roads - I can't remember the last time that happened up there.

Of course, an inch of snow in Raleigh will pretty much have the same effect...

Steve