PDA

View Full Version : Well we did it!!!

Bart Leetch
04-03-2008, 12:50 PM
The LOML & I celebrated 25 years of happy marriage yesterday. We went off the island & went shopping & to lunch & dinner.

She got sewing/cross stitch/knitting /clothes etc.

I got a few odds & ends at Grizzly i.e. crank handles for a couple of machines, 9" sanding disks, 2'x3' router pad , rabbiting bit with extra bearings. At Hardware Sales & got a 6" 60 grit white grinding wheel.

At Costco we got a memory foam mattress topper for the bed & a 4 in 1 HP printer.

We just had a great time & enjoyed being together.

Greg Cole
04-03-2008, 1:04 PM
Congrats on the milestone Bart. In todays society we'll hear and see less and less of such momentous occasions.
LOML & I just passed 7 years living in the house we're in now & married for nearly 5.
Amazing how time literally flies by.
Happy Anniversary (better late than never).

Greg

David Duke
04-03-2008, 1:08 PM
Congratulations to yourself and the LOYL, I hope you have many more!!!!!!!!

Brenda and I will be celebration our 32nd year in a couple of months.

David G Baker
04-03-2008, 1:32 PM
Congratulation to both of you.
I can't seem to make it past the 25 year mark. Missed it last time by around a month. Got a great one this time, maybe I will make it.

JohnT Fitzgerald
04-03-2008, 1:35 PM
Congrats!!

Ron Jones near Indy
04-03-2008, 1:38 PM
Congrats! In today's society, 25 years is quite an accomplishment.

Phyllis Meyer
04-03-2008, 2:48 PM
25 years is awesome!! To read that you just had fun being together is so sweet!

My husband will celebrate our 27th this June...I can honestly say we would both marry each other all over again!

Happy 25th!

Sincerely,
Phyllis:)

Dennis Peacock
04-03-2008, 4:28 PM
Congrats Bart and the LOYL..!!!!!!!!

The LOML and I get to celebrate the same thing in December of this year. :D

Jim Becker
04-03-2008, 6:47 PM
Congratulations, Bart!! That's a wonderful milestone!

Belinda Barfield
04-05-2008, 8:34 AM
Congrats Bart, to you and the Missus. It's wonderful to read that you continue to have fun together and still enjoy each other's company. Here's wishing you many more!

Rob Russell
04-05-2008, 9:23 AM
25 years is awesome!! To read that you just had fun being together is so sweet!

My husband will celebrate our 27th this June...I can honestly say we would both marry each other all over again!

Well, we hit 25 last May and did "marry each other again". We did a vow renewal on the beach where we originally wanted to get married (but didn't 'cuz the parents really wanted a more traditional church wedding). Yep - I was in a tux and Teva's. We did it now, rather than wait for 50, because most of the original relatives from our parents generation are still around. The minister who married us did the ceremony ... we have a little in there though - he's my brother's father-in-law.

David Sallee
04-05-2008, 9:33 AM
Congrats on the milestone and here's to you both having 25 more!! (toast)

Dave

Steve Leverich
04-05-2008, 2:45 PM
43 years here, still going strong - and it just keeps getting better :cool:

How could it not, when she openly admits that she married me for my leatherworking tools??!? (Little did she know... :rolleyes:) Steve

John Mihich
04-05-2008, 5:29 PM
Congrats.

My wife and I will hit the mark this Oct 1st. I still can remember our wedding - her dad - shot gun - :) Just kidding.

I will say for us we were friends before we got married and have remained that way ever since.

Barry Nelson
04-06-2008, 9:53 PM
You only get 10 years for murder these days!:D