PDA

View Full Version : Festool bloat....er..gloat

James Hart
04-01-2008, 10:41 PM
I got really lucky about 6 weeks ago when I picked up a used Festool 150/3 sander, PS2 jigsaw and a ct22 dust extractor, or so I thought.

I tend to get caught up in things, then quickly I'm in up to my eyeballs. Like the time I got a 5 gallon fish tank for my birthday and 6 months later I had 14 tanks in the basement and was selling breeding pairs to pet stores.

In the last month, to beat the price increase and with my wife's encouragement, I picked up; domino and the accessory pack, boom arm, TS 55, extra guard rail and the guard rail accessory kit, cleaning kit for the ct22, of1400 router and a rotex 150 along with about 8 boxes of sand paper.

A couple of neighbors have been bugging me to do some custom stuff for them. I warned them it might take a year, but I would 'work for tools' to defray some of this cost and let me experiment on them so I know what I'm doing when it's time to build stuff for my own house.

Pics to follow when it all gets here. Looks like Uncle Bob got it all in the system today.

Jim

Jim Becker
04-02-2008, 12:59 AM
Congratulations on your "initiation" to this particular vortex... :D