PDA

View Full Version : Awesome new Lee Valley by Veritas Tools

Shawn Honeychurch
04-01-2008, 2:08 PM
Some of the best new tools I have ever seen advertised.

Goto:
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/Search.aspx?c=1&action=n

Search for "afd"

Shawn

nick brigg
04-01-2008, 2:22 PM
HAHAHAHA, i want me a 1" thick iron.

Michael Schwartz
04-01-2008, 3:29 PM
Hahahah, I was starting to wonder if Veritas had decided to take a ride on the gimmick train for a little bit.

Shawn Honeychurch
04-01-2008, 3:43 PM
The think I find so amazing is that when you think of it, they actually make sense as tools. I could see people using such a tool belt and I can almost see using the Dodeca-Guage when doing cabinetry and such. :D

Lee Schierer
04-01-2008, 3:51 PM
For an added use, click on the shopping basket ICON.

:D

David DeCristoforo
04-01-2008, 3:52 PM
Gotta love the "Pouchless Tool Belt"!

YM

Peter Quinn
04-01-2008, 4:40 PM
I am picturing my self stuck to the jointer after walking too close with the pouch-less tool belt on. Its cool but it frightens me on some level.

The deca gauge..I can barely operate the single one I own, for those more organized I can see it being helpful. I'd really like to see a mere duo-gauge, or maybe a quatro-gauge.

I can see myself using my lee nielson LA jack plane and having another guy come by with that veritas jack plane.."You call that a jack plane...this is a jack plane!" Intimidating to say the least...

Those guys sure are making some cool stuff,,good thing I'm in a recovering tool addicts twelve step support group or I'd be ordering all four items presently...wait...did I just order something?...what's this receipt doing in my inbox?

Shawn Honeychurch
04-01-2008, 5:43 PM
,good thing I'm in a recovering tool addicts twelve step support group

Recovering Tool Addict???, bad Peter, shame on you. :D