PDA

View Full Version : Thrilled there is a carving forum here!

Sam Yerardi
04-01-2008, 11:09 AM
I was hoping we would have one.

Daniel Heine
04-01-2008, 2:06 PM
Hooray Hooray, we have a carving forum. I was hoping this would pop up soon. My passions are carving and turning, so I can meet most of my vicarious needs at the sawmill!!!!

Great News,
Dan Heine

Garry McKinney
04-01-2008, 3:39 PM
I love to carve,
This is a great addition.

Thanks guys.

Dan Barr
04-02-2008, 10:59 AM
Keith, thanks for the carving forum! This will only add to the well-roundedness of all of us.

ciao,

dan

Steve Hamlin
04-02-2008, 10:04 PM
I thought that was what doughnuts were for :D
I've had a hankering to try for some time, and having somewhere like this has given me the spur I need.
Cheers
Steve

Keith Outten
04-03-2008, 6:42 AM
Dan,

Your welcome and I'm looking forward to seeing some really nice projects here.

Enjoy!

Tom Grupstra
05-01-2008, 8:44 PM
I'm not a carver but I found this site and It's really interesting.I have made a couple walking stick's but nothing fancy.I've been contemplating trying it sometime,and some great idea's on here!I'm looking for ideas to carve a tree at my cabin,the top broke several years ago,so it'll have to come down at some point.I'll cut the stump about 5 foot up and let it dry for a year or so and go from there.Anyone tried this before?
Tom

Ray Mighells
08-06-2008, 8:39 PM
I just stumbled in enroute to the laser forum. Glad to see some familiar names, and have viewed some awesome work. Some of my work can be seen at: http://www.PictureTrail.com/razaxnstuff hope you will take a look, and if I can help with anything, give me a shout. Feel free to share my PT user name with your friends. Anyone in my neighborhood? Give me a shout, I'm giving away some good stuff, all you have to do is come get it.