PDA

View Full Version : Free at last.

Jason Christenson
03-27-2008, 8:51 PM
Last week I was finally released from Motorola Q purgatory when I was finally able to switch to a BlackBerry 8830 (from which I am posting this). It's so nice to once again have a phone that does all of the things it's supposed to do. Besides, I missed BrickBreaker!

By the way, I'm using Opera Mini for my browser on this thing and I can't recommend it highly enough.

Jason

Adam Cavaliere
03-27-2008, 10:49 PM
I love my XV6800 - which I am using to tether and view this site right now ;)

BTW - I too had a Q and was miserable with it! No suprise about Motorola right now, but it is sad.

Matt Meiser
03-27-2008, 10:59 PM
I came pretty close to getting a Q. Sounds like its a good thing I didn't.

Eric Franklin
03-28-2008, 6:36 AM
I'll take my iPhone. The best web experience of any phone I seen so far.

Jim Becker
03-28-2008, 10:44 AM
Yea, being able to browse SMC while traveling on my Nokia E62 has been very nice...the only thing I can't do is reply to PMs for some reason, but regular posting and even moderation tasks work fine from the little bugger... :)

Dennis Peacock
03-28-2008, 10:54 AM
I use a pair of binoculars, 2 tin cans and some string. :p

Al Wasser
03-28-2008, 10:59 AM
How did the world exist 20 yrs ago without cell phones? Fine I think. Maybe I'll get one someday.

Joe Chritz
03-28-2008, 11:08 AM
How does it survive getting ripped of a belt and kicked across a parking lot or getting dropped off a motorcycle at 35?

Once they get something that will I am stuck with the .mil spec phones.

If it can be killed we can find a way to kill it.

Is this a stealth off topic gloat? Can you play popcap games like Zuma? I would never get any work done.

Joe

Rick Malloy
03-28-2008, 11:24 AM
But then again I am an emal admin for a large corporation and have to deal with blackberry users and issues on a daily basis:) I would say that RIM's network is not the best, work with someone for an hour or more and they can't activate only to finally get an email from RIM saying "Oh by the way, users in All Americas may experience issues with ....."

Jason Christenson
03-28-2008, 11:37 AM
How does it survive getting ripped of a belt and kicked across a parking lot or getting dropped off a motorcycle at 35?

Once they get something that will I am stuck with the .mil spec phones.

They're tougher than they look. I dropped my Q from the loft space above my garage onto the concrete floor and it didn't even phase it. Of course, that was the phone I would have liked to kill.

Jason