PDA

View Full Version : Cherry blanks anyone?

Don Farr
03-24-2004, 10:02 AM
One of my customers is a manufacturer for specialty office furniture. They are Geiger International. They donated some scraps of Cherry to the FPP. I cut it into pen blanks last night and came up with 100+ blanks. This is their second donation and I will never turn that many pens.
This stuff turns like butter. I will send out four shipments with two dozen blanks each to the first four folks who PM me with a shipping address. I will ship them UPS, so no PO boxes please.
I promised my customer that it would go to making pens for our troops.

Dennis Peacock
03-24-2004, 12:58 PM
One of my customers is a manufacturer for specialty office furniture. They are Geiger International. They donated some scraps of Cherry to the FPP. I cut it into pen blanks last night and came up with 100+ blanks. This is their second donation and I will never turn that many pens.
This stuff turns like butter. I will send out four shipments with two dozen blanks each to the first four folks who PM me with a shipping address. I will ship them UPS, so no PO boxes please.
I promised my customer that it would go to making pens for our troops.

Don,

I would....but I get this error message:

Don Farr has exceded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

Don Farr
03-24-2004, 1:13 PM
Don,

I would....but I get this error message:

Don Farr has exceded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

Dennis, I just did some house cleaning. Try again............And that's all folks......................

Don Farr
03-25-2004, 8:16 AM
This batch is all gone everyone. If they donate some more I will let you know.