PDA

View Full Version : Have a laugh on me!

Fred Voorhees
03-26-2008, 7:06 PM
Yes, I took four or five starts to complete the Brad Paisley song "Alcohol" at our sons wedding reception last year, but this guy makes me look like Engelbert Whatshisdink!:D Enjoy the little ditty.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7008748856381833702&q=Tony+Singing

mark page
03-26-2008, 9:32 PM
Sorry Fred, I just couldn't force myself to make it thru the whole video.:eek: Even LOML perked up and asked who was singing with a speech impediment!!!

Dennis Peacock
03-26-2008, 10:20 PM
Funny...but I had to stop playing it so all the neighborhood dawgs would stop yelpping about what a singer he is. ;)

David G Baker
03-26-2008, 10:26 PM
I gave it a try and couldn't make it all the way through either. Hey Fred, try a video of your singing Alcohol, maybe we can make it all the way through with out stopping it.

Greg Cole
03-27-2008, 11:07 AM
Hey Fred,
Your story about singing Alcohol reminds me of my brother in law (I've been friends with for over 20 years now) and I singing Redneck Woman in a bar a few years ago. Not sure how we even got started or wound up on stage.... Thankfully nobody has video of it... but you can say the Brad Paisely song you mentioned was our "inspiration" for taking stage in a bar of about 200 people.:rolleyes:

Greg

Fred Voorhees
03-27-2008, 7:52 PM
I gave it a try and couldn't make it all the way through either. Hey Fred, try a video of your singing Alcohol, maybe we can make it all the way through with out stopping it.

There is a video of my singing at the reception. They had a DVD made of the entire wedding and reception and I was right there in front of these massive klieg (sp?) lights when I went up to sing. My wife and I thought that both us and our Daughter In Laws parents were to get a copy of it also, but we have heard nothing yet of that. I was going to somehow have the singing part copied over to something else so that I could save it on my computer for a few laughs.