PDA

View Full Version : WTB good DT drawer boxes (cheapest source?)

Ben Grunow
03-25-2008, 9:31 PM
Anyone have a source for dovetailed drawer boxes? Looking for prefinished boxes shipped to my house.

I think I have seen this posted before but searching left me empty handed. Any help woudl be appreciated. Looking for a good product at reasonable price and hoping to avoid doing a bunch of research.

Thanks

Jim Becker
03-25-2008, 10:35 PM
Keystone Wood Specialties...but you'll have to prove you are either a business or that you are not just a "weekend warrior". They don't do "retail". I actually buy them knock down to save on shipping and manufacturing cost and glue them up here. But they sell tons of them to cabinetmakers that are built up and lacquer finished...ready to go. Good quality...very tight dovetails. Fast turn around on orders once you approve them. They accept credit cards, too, including AMEX...which makes me quite happy. ;)

Charlie Plesums
03-25-2008, 11:29 PM
I have had good luck with Western Dovetail. If price is most important, they will sell unfinished (big savings) and unassembled (small savings), in various woods... call to see what is cheap.

Ben Grunow
03-26-2008, 8:39 PM
Thanks fellers. I will investigate these.

I am working through my kitchen and its drawer time and as usual, the budget is getting tighter.