PDA

View Full Version : Craft Show Report **PICS**

Ken Salisbury
03-22-2004, 6:32 PM
There is good news to report and there is bad news to report.

The bad news is the weather was soooooo nice (80's one day, 70's two days with bright sun - no clouds). That made the crowd about as sparse as possible. Noone wanted to be inside at some dumb craft show:D. This was probably the worse show I have done in recent years.

The other bad news was Saturday night I came down with intestinal flu. Couldn't get further that 15 feet from the bathroom all day Sunday. I had to have my Daughter work my booth and my Son-in-law and Grandson break down the booth after the show and bring everything home. I am still suffering today - although a little better. I can now get 30 feet from the bathroom :D.

The good news is the donation box I had in the booth netted $201.40 in donations. So all was not lost. :D

Dick Parr
03-22-2004, 8:10 PM
Sorry to here about getting the flu and the bad turnout for the show. :( Glad your getting better though and that is good news about the donations. :)

Take care!

Don Henthorn Smithville, TX
03-22-2004, 9:50 PM
Sure hope you are better Old Timer. We aged folks need to take care of ourselves.

Charles McKinley
03-22-2004, 11:06 PM
Hi Ken,

I hope that you recover quickly.

Kent Cori
03-23-2004, 10:08 AM
Geez Ken, you sure look different when you dress up! :D

Mark Valsi
03-23-2004, 11:04 AM
Ken,

Stop drinking that foul brew bud lite !

Get some good German Beer into you and you'll not suffer from intestinal maladies !!

took me 40 years to figure that out !

Kelly C. Hanna
03-23-2004, 10:56 PM
Hope you feel better soon Ken, Glad you got some donations for your charity!

Byron Trantham
03-24-2004, 8:41 AM
Ken, hope you are feeling better. Congrats on the donations. Every little bit helps.