PDA

View Full Version : OneWay Easy Core

Bernie Weishapl
03-22-2008, 12:28 PM
Well came home yesterday from being on the road with work. I walked into the living room and there was this hugh box. Well to make a long story short the LOML got me for my birthday a Oneway Easy Core System with 3 knives. I had been looking at them and talked with a couple here at SMC who did have them but decided it was just to much money for right now since I had just spent almost $400 on the Monster Articulating Arm hollowing outfit. She said yea but when you turn those big bowls you won't have as many snow shovels full of chips to clean up. I told her maybe later. So she called CSUSA and they helped her get it. I have to tell ya I am keeping her around. What a surprise.

Ken Glass
03-22-2008, 12:32 PM
Bernie,
Don't let her go... What a great and thoughtful surprise. The envy is great!
Way to go.

Scott Hubl
03-22-2008, 12:47 PM
CONGRATS Bernie,
Take a look at the woodworking channel there is a coring demo with the Oneway system.;)

Steve Schlumpf
03-22-2008, 12:55 PM
Congrats Bernie! Looking forward to the review!

George Guadiane
03-22-2008, 1:20 PM
I only ask, because maybe I could serve some to my wife. Mine is great (and I wouldn't trade her for anything), but wow, that is an EXCELLENT birthday present!
Congratulations

Dale Gregory
03-22-2008, 2:57 PM
Bernie, congrats! Now you have two setups on my want list! Looking forward to a users review. Always nice to hear how one of our turners like it, both pros & cons.

Dale

Tony De Masi
03-22-2008, 3:57 PM
Congrats Bernie. Now you have two keepers for sure.

Tony

Ben Gastfriend
03-22-2008, 7:24 PM
Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing some nested sets coming out of the shop! Wowee!:D

Brian McInturff
03-22-2008, 11:35 PM
Congrats Bernie!! Looks like Christmas has come at Easter:)

Tom Sherman
03-23-2008, 1:49 AM
Congrats Bernie, great gloat.

Scott Donley
03-23-2008, 4:24 PM
I told her maybe later. While on your knees with a tear in your eye ;) Congrat's Bernie, you are going to need a larger shop soon, but keep the wife !

Bernie Weishapl
03-23-2008, 10:57 PM
Thanks for the comments. Yes she will definitely be staying around. She keeps telling me the difference between men and boys are the size and price of their toys.:eek::D:rolleyes: Anyway as soon as I get a chance I will give them a go and report back. Thanks again.