PDA

View Full Version : Spring Fever...........

Nicole Hernandez
03-20-2008, 9:08 PM
We had a taste of good weather today... so nice. I refuse to believe the winter storm advisory... Anyway, does anyone have some spring-like projects???? Looking for some new ideas. Planters maybe?

Joe Pelonio
03-20-2008, 11:05 PM
We had a little of everything today, light snow, hail, rain and sun.

Not quite spring yet I'm afraid.

In spring the banner business starts to hit, I have another 8 to do for Monday morning. I haven't had a chance to thing about spring laser items, but thought something related to the garden would be good. I've done stained glass garden art before. I wonder if something engraved and cut from wood on a wire stake would sell?

Belinda Barfield
03-21-2008, 9:16 AM
Lovely spring weather here. I'm with Joe on this one. Plant markers or garden stakes might be fun, especially if you have an plant swaps or garden shows coming up in your area.

Bill Cunningham
03-21-2008, 12:37 PM
Hmmph!! My spring project is to wait for the 2 feet of snow to melt, then go out and shoot a #$#^#$% groundhog!!:mad:

Belinda Barfield
03-21-2008, 12:51 PM
Nicole,

I had a few free minutes so I checked out the Epilog site Sample Club. They have lots of fun springtime ideas from a daisy mirror frame to Mother's Day projects, even bird houses. Hope this helps. Happy Spring!