PDA

View Full Version : Lowe's Sale alert

John W. Willis
03-20-2008, 8:26 PM
I just got a notice from Lowe's that March 27 through April 6 you can save 15% on all IN-STOCK power tools including wet-dry vacs.

Paul Johnstone
03-20-2008, 11:17 PM
Thanks for posting this.. I will check it out, but I doubt there's anything I want or need there. Too bad it's not like 15 years ago when they carried much better tools.

John W. Willis
03-21-2008, 9:53 AM
I feel the same way Paul, there's probably nothing I need there either. My store has had the same old delta band saw on display for years and finding someone to answer questions is next to impossible.

Maybe somebody will be able to take advantage of the sale.

Walter Yamamoto
03-21-2008, 6:34 PM
I remember they did this last year as well. I'm not sure about previous years. They are probably trying to take advantage of people who would receive refunds about this time of year.

tom cooper
03-22-2008, 6:24 AM
You know, that 15% combined with their ($10 off on $50) project card that's going around could make for some outstanding deals!!! that would give you a Bosch VS ROS for about $49.50 + tax. But will they allow you to combine the 15% and $10 off deals? I wonder if the 15% off will apply to nailers?
Thanks for the alert John.

John W. Willis
03-22-2008, 8:50 AM
Tom I re-read the flyer and it states, "Save on all in-stock power tools, pneumatics and compressors located in tool world, wet/dry vacs also included."

I would think that pneumatics would include nailers?