PDA

View Full Version : Photograv test drive request. N.E.Ohio

Teryl Bishop
03-20-2008, 3:18 PM
Hi all and Happy Easter! Hippity Hop

I have been considering Photograv for a while now. But, as I laser mostly as a hobby (with a few sales here and there) am struggling to justify the cost. :(

If there is any member having Photograv, and willing to let me see first hand how it will perform, and located in Northeast Ohio, it would be appreciated. Please drop me an eMail if you would be willing to spend a couple of hours showing me the in's and out's. It would be appreciated.

Sandra Force
03-20-2008, 3:44 PM
Teryl, Depending on how good you are at Corel, I wouldn't bother with Photograv. I have had mine for 4 years and haven't used it half a dozen times. I use Corel or Photoshop for my processing and am very pleased with the way things turn out.

Belinda Barfield
03-20-2008, 3:47 PM
Teryl,

I checked the CNC & Engravers list and we have five members in Ohio. You might want to check the list, find the one closest to you, and send them a PM regarding a demo. I'm happy to do it but I don't think you want to come to Georgia just for that. Good luck!

Jeanette Brewer
03-21-2008, 3:29 PM
Teryl,

PhotoGrav comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Buy it, give it a whirl and return it if it's not worth the $$$ to you.

Kenneth Hertzog
03-21-2008, 4:01 PM
teryl

I, like sandra, have photo grav but don't use it much
If you like we can play with it if it will help you decide.
It is loaded (ver 2.1)

slippery rock, pa

ken

Todd Schwartz
03-21-2008, 4:06 PM
Teryl,

Bottom line, I could learn Photoshop or Elements or Photopaint and most likely get close but with PhotoGrav 3.0 I can concentrate on what I do best and laser engrave and let PhotoGrav do all of the photo manipulation in a matter of seconds. I so far I am thrilled with PG3.

Give it a 30 day trial and I think you will be sold.

Todd