PDA

View Full Version : looking for incra 32" tsls table saw fence for saw stop

jason lambert
03-19-2008, 12:04 PM
I need to order a incra tsls 32" and although the store I work for is a incra dealer we can not get it (long storie) or at least get it easly. Anyhow where is the cheapest place to get one of these?

I tried a guy on ebay toolmamma but his price was higher than woodpeckers and he was trying to rip me off for the specal sawstop kit etc... Can someone help me out. I am not finding incra easy to deal with here, may just go back to the saw stop fence since it is easy and cheap.

Jim O'Dell
03-19-2008, 12:20 PM
I don't know a source off the top of my head, other than Woodpecker, unless Eagle America has them. You might try going to Incra's web site, they probably have a "where to buy" button that will give the sites for their vendors. Worth a shot anyway. They also have come cool videos of their products you can watch. Good luck, and congrats on teh Saw Stop!! Jim.

Chris Padilla
03-19-2008, 12:24 PM
www.woodpeck.com

jason lambert
03-19-2008, 12:31 PM
I was looking for some place cheaper than woodpecker. Someone else has to have them. As for dealers the place I work for is listed as a dealer ont here site and they can't get them so I gave up on that.

Louis Rucci
03-19-2008, 1:45 PM
I don't know if this will help, as I don't know where you are.

Here in Jacksonville, Fl I ordered from Iturra Design.

Owner actually has his business at home and makes acessory parts for 14" bandsaws.

He has a small CNC machine in his garage and only lives 3 mi from me.

He ordered me the 32" TS-LS fence system a few years ago with no problem. Can't remember the actual cost, but it was less than retail.

Maybe try another dealer close to you, if available.

Jerry Booher
03-19-2008, 1:59 PM
I purchased mine directly from Incra.

Jerry

Jerome Hanby
03-19-2008, 2:16 PM
I think that's the name used by Big Leroy's Tools. Did you call them and talk to Leroy directly? I was having a hard time getting information that made sense from Amazon and Ebay listings for the incra TS III joinery system. I googled Big Leroy and found the store number and got a much better deal than I could for the same stuff, from the same seller through Amazon or Ebay. Actually I just lied, I ended with the longer rails and the support legs for less than the price of the shorter rail system! He also Fed-Exed it to me and I for it four days after I ordered. I just double checked the bank to be sure of the price. I paid $669.00 which includes shipping.

On Ebay from the same guy,INCRA TABLE SAW/ROUTER COMBO FENCE #3 is $849 + $119 shipping. The only difference in what I reveived is I didn't get the router table wing and insert.

For the $299 difference, I can buy a digital Smart Lift Pro and use up some of my MDF leftovers building the extension wing!

Here's the info if you want to call them:
http://www.bigleroyswoodworking.com (http://www.bigleroyswoodworking.com/)
(877) 561-5955

I need to order a incra tsls 32" and although the store I work for is a incra dealer we can not get it (long storie) or at least get it easly. Anyhow where is the cheapest place to get one of these?

I tried a guy on ebay toolmamma but his price was higher than woodpeckers and he was trying to rip me off for the specal sawstop kit etc... Can someone help me out. I am not finding incra easy to deal with here, may just go back to the saw stop fence since it is easy and cheap.

Dave Hale
03-19-2008, 2:23 PM
Jason,

Call Leroy, he's originally up from this way (NY if I remember correctly).
He'll work with you, but you're not going to see a lot of discount, but I am positive it was less from him than WoodPeck.
The other option is to enroll in WoodPeck's email deals. Usually twice a year with a 5-10% Incra discount.
I got my TS & RT Incra fence from Leroy.
I got the mobile router table and lift from WoodPeck.

jason lambert
03-19-2008, 3:07 PM
Yea that was the person I started working with he quoted me $420 for the ls32ts I called him and told him list was $399 list and that I can get it from woodpecker and incra for that so I wanted to give him a oppertunity to match or give me a better price (i like supporting small shops if I can). He paused and said he would do $399 then and was not to happy, but the sawstop kit would be an additional $40 :mad: That from incra and woodpecker is only $30. I mentioned that and there was a big pause and he was saying something. Anyhow I felt like I was totally hassleing the guy to sell me stuff at sugested retail and he didn't seem to happy so I basically ended the call, I felt like he was just trying to rip me off any way he could.

jason lambert
03-19-2008, 10:05 PM
After some of you guys liked him I wrote him a email asking him the prices I told him the price I could get it from woodpecker and asking him if he could match them or beat them.

HE ACTUALLY SENT ME BACK A EMAIL WITH A HIGHER PRICE. This guy is a joke. His base price was finally chealer now he upped the shipping, that is the only way I can explain it.

According to him he sent me a email telling me his price was about $40 cheaper so I told him to give me the total with shipping and I would order it, the total was more, by allot! Woodpecker is charging me list and $34 shipping about right. This guy is nothing but trouble god forbid I ever needed to warentee anything I can't even get him to be honest when I am trying to spend money there.

Sorry about the rant just want to warn others.