PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Madness picks

James Jaragosky
03-18-2008, 11:39 PM
Ok my picks are in for the wifes office pool.
Kansan takes it all by winning a squeaker with Tennessee.
Think I got a chance?:) Or has madness taken me as well.

Al Wasser
03-19-2008, 11:52 AM
I don't have a dog in the fight -- I just like to watch a lot of good basketball!

Bryan Rocker
03-19-2008, 12:02 PM
As a native Jawhawk I MUST go with Kansas for the win!

Rock Chalk JayHawk!!

Bryan

Rick Moyer
03-19-2008, 12:36 PM
My picks are pretty boring, no major upsets. I've got UCLA,NC,TX, and KS in the final four with KS defeating UCLA for the championship. Only upset I picked in the bracket is St. Joe's over OK in the first round.

Jim O'Dell
03-19-2008, 12:40 PM
I do have a dog in the fight, (or a bear as it may be :D ) But they won't get far. It would be a great accomplishment for Baylor to get past the first round, but being literally the last team in, odds are against us. Other than that, I may not watch much of the tourney, unless there is nothing else interesting on the tube.
What was the 1974 Baylor football team motto? "We Believe"? It worked for them in the SW conference! Jim.

Rolf Maxa
03-19-2008, 9:54 PM
I think you are all mistaken, it's going to be the Uconn Huskies that will pull off an upset. :p

Nancy Laird
03-19-2008, 11:22 PM
As a die-hard Tennessee fan, I have to root for my Vols in both Men's and Women's tourneys--this is the first year in a long time that the Tennessee men have had a really great BB team--they did beat Memphis, after all and broke their streak.

But I have another dog in this fight too---the Lady Lobos from Univ. of NM are in the Women's NCAA for the fifth or sixth time in 7 years--unfortunately they've never gotten beyond the second round, but there's always a first time!!!

So....

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO LOBOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!