PDA

View Full Version : 21 Turning Vids Now on The WoodWorking Channel-Online

Scott Hubl
03-16-2008, 6:29 AM
Check out The WoodWorking Channel Online as there Revamp has 21 woodturning AAW Vids that you can also now watch when YOU want.

Some GOOD stuff there. http://www.forums.woodnet.net/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowyes.gif

Check it HERE>http://www.woodworkingchannel.com/dolphin/vidego_video_library.php

Bernie Weishapl
03-16-2008, 8:53 AM
Thanks for the site Scott. That is some good stuff for sure.

Hilel Salomon
03-16-2008, 9:06 AM
Scott,

I looked at the first one and it was great. Thanks for telling us about it. Hilel

Rick Hutcheson
03-16-2008, 3:21 PM
Great videos. Thanks for letting us know about them.

Ben Gastfriend
03-16-2008, 9:27 PM
They are really good videos. I learned alot, and now I want to go to the AAW more than ever!

Say, is the woodworking channel a TV channel? Would it be on Comcast Cable, which has like 700 channels, and what channel would it be, or where would I find that info? I couldn't really find it on the website.

Ken Fitzgerald
03-16-2008, 9:52 PM
Scott....Thanks for the link! Very interesting and educational videos!

Robert McGowen
03-16-2008, 10:16 PM
I have not seen these before. Thanks for the tip!

Dave Lehnert
03-16-2008, 10:21 PM
They are really good videos. I learned alot, and now I want to go to the AAW more than ever!

Say, is the woodworking channel a TV channel? Would it be on Comcast Cable, which has like 700 channels, and what channel would it be, or where would I find that info? I couldn't really find it on the website.
Web only not a TV channel.

Dennis Puskar
03-16-2008, 11:55 PM
Very informative. Thank you Scott
Dennis

Scott Hubl
03-17-2008, 2:14 AM
Your welcome ,

It came out about a year ago or so ? But never really grew and it ran the programs like TV you did't have a choice of what to watch and when, for a LONG time you could'nt even tell what was going to be on or when.

It was pretty much dead from lack of programs and no working schedule in place.

It shut down for a few months claiming to be doing a major overhaul and had asked for input , so I guess I and countless thousands sent our emails in.

I know I asked for more turning vids, ablility to watch the programming on demand, and a vastly larger selection of content.

If they keep this up i'll be pleased , so i'm hoping it does not go stagnant again.

Just thought i'd share what hopes to be another good information highway with everyone.:cool: