PDA

View Full Version : See through name badges with magnets

Scott Shepherd
03-14-2008, 1:20 PM
I have a customer who's looking for the clear pocket envelope things you see all the time at trade shows. They are usually 3" x 4", clear with a place to drop in a paper card or business card, etc.

They normally are held on with a bulldog type clip or even a lanyard.

He wants them with a magnet on the back, no clip, no lanyard and he doesn't want to make them himself due to the quantity.

I've looked through my catalogs and I can't find any with magnets on the back.

Michael McCoy
03-14-2008, 1:22 PM
I don't have the info handy but I'll check with one of our vendors who used some earlier this year. Just a word of caution though if I can get it..... There were several unhappy users of those badges since they put credit cards or security badges in the same pocket and the badges/cards got slicked.

Scott Shepherd
03-14-2008, 1:32 PM
Thanks, I'll look for it later. It's not for a trade show event, and I'm pretty sure it for an internal company thing where they need names, no credit card type stuff, so hopefully he'll be okay.

Thanks, I appreciate the help.

Dennis Solomon
03-14-2008, 4:30 PM
go to this site they have most every thing!

http://www.namebadgeproductions.com/

Bill Cunningham
03-15-2008, 9:15 PM
The metal plates the Magnets come with, are peal n stick.. so just about any badge style will work.. Just get the lanyard ones, without the lanyard..

Scott Shepherd
03-16-2008, 8:45 AM
Thanks, Dennis' link had exactly what my customer was looking for, so we're all set. Thanks for the help!

Doug Bergstrom
03-17-2008, 8:58 AM
Depending on the quantity we have been able to get them through Staples for our customers.