PDA

View Full Version : Business sign directory options...

Bob Cole
03-14-2008, 12:48 AM
I have a client looking for options for a business directory. I showed them the options in Johnson Plastics and they liked the Euro Sign System the best. Since I haven't had a lot of exposure to signs, I only have the JP catalog to look at. I think the Designer 2 frames might be an option also.

What they need is an 8 slot sign to list each of the professionals names/credentials and suite number. I don't even think the Header is necessary for this. The names with their credentials can be long. One of them has 32 characters plus will need space for the 3 character suite number.

Any supplier recommendations is appreciated.

Keith Outten
03-14-2008, 4:13 AM
Bob,

I have a job in house to make several large directories. I selected Tumbleweed Corian for the material, it will be CNC routed with window cutouts for the names. The windows will have laser engraved nameplates and back loaded in the Corian. I will try to find my Corel Draw design drawing and post it for you if your interested, sorry no pictures since this job is still in the planning stage.

Peter Meacham
03-14-2008, 8:11 AM
Keith

I would be interested in seeing your design pls - I have a similar project to do and have some Corian that might be used for the base material.

Thanks, Pete

Keith Outten
03-14-2008, 11:07 AM
I will post a couple of the designs tonight.