PDA

View Full Version : Major Gloat!!

Dean Baumgartner
03-18-2004, 9:59 PM
Tomorrow's the day. :D

My new table saw is supposed to be delivered.

After much looking around and help from members (especially John M.)here I decided to get the Bridgewood BW10LTS.

Taking the day off work to be here when it gets here and hopefully into the shop in one trip.

The rest of the day will be spent wireing up the new 230V circuit to power the saw.

The next task will be to re-mount the Vega 50" fence from my old saw.

Dean

Michael Perata
03-18-2004, 10:06 PM
After much looking around and help from members (especially John M.)here I decided to get the Bridgewood BW10LTS.
Dean

Very excellent choice. Now make sumthin'. ;)

Dean Baumgartner
03-18-2004, 10:10 PM
Very excellent choice. Now make sumthin'. ;)

You mean I'm actually supposed to use all those tools? But they might get dirty.

LOML already has a list of projects longer than my arm and that's before a kitchen's worth of new cabinets.

Dean

John Miliunas
03-18-2004, 11:03 PM
You mean I'm actually supposed to use all those tools? But they might get dirty.

LOML already has a list of projects longer than my arm and that's before a kitchen's worth of new cabinets.

Dean

Funny how that works, ain't it? LOML seems to think the same thing. Sheeeesh...After all the work in setting up a nice shop, tweaking all the tools, infeed/outfeed tables, lighting and all of that, she expects me to USE them! I don't get it.... :confused: Kinda' like the new shower and basin and faucet and all that stuff. I already went and bought all the stuff, but now she figures I should install it, too! Go figure.... :rolleyes:

Congrats on the saw. Pictures, man! We'll be looking for pictures! :cool: