PDA

View Full Version : My hat's off to the Admin.

Ken Dolph
03-07-2003, 4:00 PM
This is the easiest to use Wood Working Forum that I have been on. I will be here often.

Thanks

Bob Lasley
03-07-2003, 4:03 PM
Good to have you here!

Bob

robertfsmith
03-07-2003, 4:49 PM
Hey Neighbor, it's good to see someone else from western NY. I'm only about 45mins south of ya.

Ted Shrader
03-07-2003, 5:09 PM
Originally posted by Ken Dolph
This is the easiest to use Wood Working Forum that I have been on. I will be here often.

Thanks

Ken -

Welcome to the Mill. Pull up a log and visit a while.

Ted

Ken Dolph
03-07-2003, 5:49 PM
All this ease and friendly too. This is hog heaven. But if I stay here how will I get any work done?
:cool:

Dave Hammelef
03-07-2003, 6:19 PM
I dont know but if you figure it out let me know.

Welcome

Keith Outten
03-07-2003, 8:25 PM
Ken D.,

Thanks for the kind words, Aaron has been working almost nonstop since February 11th and we have lots more planned for "The Creek". We have answered an unbelievable amount of email and helped hundreds of our members get settled in and comfortable. We're having a great time.

I believe that Aaron has just completed integrating our chat software with the board and you can now view who is in chat from the main menu. There will be more features added later but we will move onto the next project for now and come back to the chat board later.

Next up we will be looking at our long list of projects and priorities. Shop Tours, Bios area, or continue working on the Text Thread listing. So much to do so little time :)

We can't take any credit for the friendly people, most came for the Pond and we were very fortunate to attract the friendliest and most talented woodworkers on the Net. We've come a long ways in just 24 days, imagine where we will be in six months!

Note: Version 3 of vBulletin will be available in the near future and it will add some very nice features and improvements, we can't wait.

Thanks Again!

Jim Izat
03-09-2003, 7:11 AM
Keith, Arron, absolutely amazing job. Can't tell you how much I appreciate the Creek already. Thank you very much for all your hard work,

Jim Izat