PDA

View Full Version : Got that epilog lazer today

Larry Matthews
03-07-2008, 9:24 PM
We are neewbeeis at this , we are looking forwards to this new adventure.
We have been looking at the forum for about two weeks and have many ideas running through our minds, do not know where or what to start with.
I feel like this forum is a wealth of info, and the folks on this site really like to help people, looking forward to be able to contribute ourselves. Thanks for all the info.:)

Doug Fennell
03-07-2008, 9:44 PM
Welcome to the forum!!

James & Zelma Litzmann
03-08-2008, 7:57 AM
Welcome to the site Larry. These guys & gals are GREAT, they've practically raised us. Seriously, you won't find a better group of people.

Belinda Barfield
03-08-2008, 8:11 AM
Welcome and congratulations on getting your laser. This forum will hopefully save you from making some of those pesky newbie mistakes. I'm not much help since I'm pretty much a newbie myself, but I'll help whenever I can.

Larry Matthews
03-08-2008, 9:17 AM
Thanks for the support, Crackerneck Creek engraving:):)

Bill Cunningham
03-08-2008, 1:39 PM
Welcome Larry! I wish I had found this forum before, or when I got my laser.. I would have saved a BUNCH of money.. It will take quite a while for the natural "Gee Whiz" mode to taper off, if ever. But during that time, don't be afraid to experiment. But, do a forum search on dangerous material, or material I should not laser first. Enjoy! Play safe! Lets see what you do..

Tom Bull
03-08-2008, 2:32 PM
We are barely past the stage of lasering anything that will fit and sit still in the machine. Do be careful of what you use, especially plastics. Don't know what will happen, but pvc is absolutely forbidden.
Have fun!
P.S. There is not a z in laser.