PDA

View Full Version : FYI: New History Channel Series

Irvin Cooper
03-06-2008, 11:02 AM
Thought everyone on the forum may find this new series on the History Channel interesting. Called AxMen, about those who are in the lumber industry.

http://www.history.com/minisites/axmen

The history channel also seems to have taken an interest in wood, as there are several shows on Modern Marvels right now that cover interesting aspects of lumber, wood use, etc....

Regards.

Irv (no relation to the History Channel, other than a viewer....)

Keith Starosta
03-06-2008, 11:40 AM
I've already set the Tivo to record each episode. I'm really looking forward to it...:)

- Keith

Tom Conger
03-06-2008, 1:38 PM
Also looking forward to it. I used to log when I was 18. I set chokers for a Cat and worked Highline for a few months. Scary stuff.

Kyle Kraft
03-06-2008, 3:07 PM
As Keith said, I got the DVR locked in for "new episodes". I think it will be the Ice Road Truckers of the woods!!!!

Terry Teadtke
03-06-2008, 4:13 PM
Cool. I’ve been waiting to see the new series ever since I heard about it. If it’s anything like The Most Dangerous Catch I’ll be hooked. The Ax Men was filmed just west of Portland in the coast range so there’s been a lot of talk about it here in town.

Terry

mark page
03-06-2008, 5:02 PM
I'll have to watch for this one--sounds interesting.

Bob Durgin
03-06-2008, 7:44 PM
Thanks for episode
DVR set to record:D

Mike Heidrick
03-06-2008, 11:52 PM
AX Men in HD is now scheduled on my DVR through DirectTV dot com. Thankyou for the heads up.