PDA

View Full Version : A link with some good wood info!

Dick Parr
03-16-2004, 5:18 PM
Was surfing other sites and found the link to this site. Maybe all ya need to know about wood. :rolleyes:

It might not be new to some of you that have been around, but it's a lot of good info that I can use.

http://www.hoganhardwoods.com/hogan/pages/technicalinfo.htm

Mac McAtee
03-16-2004, 6:15 PM
Neat Dick,
Thanks for posting.
Mac

Joe Tonich
03-16-2004, 6:46 PM
Thanks Dick,

Added it to my list of "Favorites". :)

Joe

Ron Jones near Indy
03-16-2004, 7:14 PM
Great site. It's like a course in wood technology without the tuition. :) Thanks for posting it. Of course, I've added it to my favorites.

Greg Tatum
03-16-2004, 7:57 PM
Thank you Dick.....always looking to add more reference sites to my faves.
Greg

Kent Cori
03-16-2004, 8:00 PM
Great site Dick. Many thanks for passing this on. It has some really good info.

Greg Heppeard
03-17-2004, 9:16 AM
I've been dealing with Hogan for a couple of years. Fair price, good quality and you can special order just about anything (within reason).

Frank Pellow
03-17-2004, 9:27 AM
Thanks Dick. I have already learned some things by browsing the site and I only did so for about 5 minutes. I am sure that I will read and learn a lot more there in the future.

Rob Bourgeois
03-17-2004, 12:47 PM
I've been dealing with Hogan for a couple of years. Fair price, good quality and you can special order just about anything (within reason).

Greg Do they deliver to residential areas. I have looked at their selection and some of their prices but never did rememebr to ask. My local hardware/lumber yard uses them for cypress and oak and I would like to cut out the middle man, besides ordering other wood they dont carry.

Rob

Greg Heppeard
03-17-2004, 10:07 PM
Rob,
I'm not sure if they do or not. Best bet is to give them a call...I know that all of my deliveries have been free, but then I buy a lot from them (not all at one time) and they are in T town twice a week anyway.

Kelly C. Hanna
03-18-2004, 8:00 AM
There's a Hogan's in FW, but I haven't been there. They have great illustrations and a lot of knowledge on those pages. Thanks for the link!