View Full Version : L-Shaped Plastic Holders for Desk Sign

Janet Liddiard
03-06-2008, 12:25 AM
Hello All,

I have a laser engraving business and will be making some signs using Rowmark plastic for a desk.

I want to be able to support the sign by using one of those L-shaped plastic supports you can find on the back of name tags people put on desks.

Unfortunately, I don't know what they're officially called and haven't had much luck finding a distributor on the internet. Do any of you sign guru's have a suggestion? Thanks so much,

Janet Liddiard

Darren Null
03-06-2008, 2:45 AM
Why not DIY with acrylic? You could use the colour etc that best goes with your design and you can cut them as needed.

jack Halley
03-06-2008, 8:57 AM
laserbits has one called JRS desk holder they make them in 2x8 and 2x6.
The 2x6 polished gold order number is SUS 095G.


Joe Pelonio
03-06-2008, 9:08 AM
Download the catalog from Artisan, they have the metal and plastic bases:


Janet Liddiard
03-06-2008, 1:39 PM
I was able to find them through artisan-es.com. Thank you all!

AL Ursich
03-06-2008, 9:34 PM
I have them from Johnson Plastics a Unisub Product UN5647 Stand for EZ Sign.


Janet Liddiard
03-07-2008, 10:35 AM
I was able to find them so cheap through Johnson Plastics. They were only $0.30 a piece. Perfect! I appreciate everyone's help.