PDA

View Full Version : Long time no see.

GLENN THOMAS
03-05-2008, 6:48 PM
Hey folks, its been a long time since I posted anything. I got busy with a 2nd job, ball practice with the boys and remodeling the laundry room and kitchen. Any way I have something to gloat about. As you can see from the pics that I had to wait in line to use it. Turning is A lot easier with my new Nova than it was with my Harborfreight lathe. Hope to post some new pics soon.

robert hainstock
03-05-2008, 7:29 PM
Welcome back. I'm still using the HF and am frustrated with the motor being in the way of backward bowls. That one ought to be more user friendly. :)
Bob

Allen Neighbors
03-05-2008, 9:13 PM
Congratulations on the new Nova... and... on teaching your son how to turn - this is the best one.
Also, welcome back to the forum! :)

Bernie Weishapl
03-05-2008, 11:07 PM
Welcome back and congrats on the lathe. Looks like you either are going to take turns or buy the boy a mini. :eek::D

CW McClellan
03-06-2008, 12:09 AM
I belive you kept the old greenie in the back ground for yourself cause the other I see is being spoken for Ha :D Give a boy a Zebco 202 reel and rod --he will quit fishing cause it is to ugh --give hin a good reel and rod -he will be there with you --same with lathes and tools --with inferior tools and equipment is a point of dissapointment --and fustration Glad to see ya got a nice lathe tho :)

Dennis Peacock
03-06-2008, 12:28 AM
Hmmmmm...Glenn Thomas...... :D

Welcome back Glenn and good to see you have some help on the lathe there....and Congrats on the Nova. Nice lathe. :)

Steve Schlumpf
03-06-2008, 8:48 AM
Welcome back Glenn! Looking forward to seeing some of your work real soon!