PDA

View Full Version : HOT DAWG...I got heat

Jim Sears
03-05-2008, 3:26 PM
A few weeks back I started a thread asking for help and suggestions on what might be wrong with my Hot Dawg heater. I got lots of good feedback and suggestions from you guys, and I apprciate it. Well, we finally got it fixed. It was the gas valve. After replacing that, the heater works just fine. Thanks again for your input.;)

Jim

Chris Padilla
03-05-2008, 4:18 PM
Glad your buns are all warm and toasty again, Jim! ;)

Phil Thien
03-05-2008, 7:58 PM
Three weeks? Did you have to order parts or something? Or were you busy with other projects? Three weeks is a long time to be without heat.

Dave Verstraete
03-05-2008, 8:31 PM
Three weeks without heat in Michigan and those buns would be froze off!! Ain't that right , Phil

Brad Noble
03-05-2008, 8:31 PM
Three weeks? Did you have to order parts or something? Or were you busy with other projects? Three weeks is a long time to be without heat.

I think I can answer for Jim, yes he did have to order the repair parts. Then he had to schedule the repairman who has been so helpful throughout this process.

And you're right. Three weeks IS a long time to be without heat. But when I spoke with him earlier this afternoon he said he was looking forward to getting back out there and getting his shop up and going again.

Brad