PDA

View Full Version : Thought I'd say hello....

Jeff Duncan
03-05-2008, 10:47 AM
Hi guys, I stumbled across this site via googling info for a Ema/Casadei Jointer for sale. Seems like an interesting place to lurk around and gleam some good info.
Anyway I'm off to see what's new.....
Jeff

Ken Fitzgerald
03-05-2008, 10:54 AM
Welcome to the Creek Jeff! Wade right in the water's fine!

gary Zimmel
03-05-2008, 10:55 AM
Welcome to the Creek Jeff!

Your going to find a ton of information here.

Sam Yerardi
03-05-2008, 10:58 AM
Welcome Jeff! This is one of the best woodworking forum sites I've ever been to.

David DeCristoforo
03-05-2008, 11:03 AM
Just be careful... Between lurking around here and searching the universe for tools you may not have much time left to do any woodworking!

YM

Roger Warford
03-05-2008, 3:47 PM
I respectfully disagree with Sam - it's not "one of the best" it's the best! :) Heed Yoshikuni's warning. I fell in the creek not too long ago and have been sucked under. Also found it's compelled me to increase my outlay for tools! Too many tool gloats 'round here! :)

Lee Koepke
03-05-2008, 3:50 PM
I respectfully disagree with Sam - it's not "one of the best" it's the best! :) Heed Yoshikuni's warning. I fell in the creek not too long ago and have been sucked under. Also found it's compelled me to increase my outlay for tools! Too many tool gloats 'round here! :)
me too.

but I am buying smarter, not randomly

Rob Russell
03-05-2008, 4:04 PM
Welcome - it's a great place to learn. The Search feature on the bar across the top is a great way to locate threads on questions you have.

Rob

Jeff Duncan
03-05-2008, 4:42 PM
Thanks guys, I already spend too much time online, it's a bad habit I can't kick.
As for machinery and gloats, well I've got my share of equipment and have had quite a few gloats also. Those are water under the bridge though so I won't bore you with tales of yore. I'll certainly let you know when I get the next one though.:)
Jeff

Al Willits
03-05-2008, 5:14 PM
Welcome, might tell us where your from?

Might be a fellow Creeker just down the road... :D

Al

Gary Keedwell
03-05-2008, 5:25 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v196/evsac/Video/ranchwelcome.gifWade right in....water is fine.....;)

Gary

Jeff Duncan
03-06-2008, 9:26 AM
My shop is located in Winchester Ma., have to go and see if I can add that to my personal info.