PDA

View Full Version : Angel Wings

James & Zelma Litzmann
03-04-2008, 3:34 PM
Hey everyone, to make a long story short, my daughter was 18 weeks pg and has just recently found out she has lost the baby. She is scheduled to go the hospital tomorrow. We are looking for angel wings? Any help is much appreciated.

Ron Hartl
03-04-2008, 3:38 PM
thoughts and prayers sent to everyone involved.

Belinda Barfield
03-04-2008, 4:51 PM
I am sorry to hear your news and my thoughts are with all you and your daughter.

Contact Luke Phillips here on the Creek. I recently needed help with something along these same lines. Luke was very kind and went above and beyond the call of "Creeker" duty in helping me. He may have some artwork that he is willing to share. I'm sure Frank will be able to help out as well.

Jackie Outten
03-04-2008, 4:56 PM
James and Zelma,

I am very sorry to hear about your daughter. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Jackie Outten

James Jaragosky
03-04-2008, 4:58 PM
sorry for your loss.
i can supply these in a vector file if necessary.

James Jaragosky
03-04-2008, 5:02 PM
i do not have vector for these

pat Lanigan
03-04-2008, 5:56 PM
So very sorry to hear your of your awful loss..
I am lasering a wooden cross with wings for a couple going through the very same grief.
Its at my workshop, will send wings artwork tomorrow evening..
May not be what you want , but hopefully give you choice..

Dee Gallo
03-04-2008, 6:55 PM
I would be honored to do artwork for you if you need it, if you have an image you need re-drawn or a certain image in mind you can't find. Please feel free to PM me if you'd like. I will be taking my husband to a doctor's appointment out of town tomorrow, but will do it Thursday for you.

sincerely, dee

Frank Corker
03-04-2008, 7:53 PM
These are probably the best that there is and ideal for your situation.

James & Zelma Litzmann
03-05-2008, 7:34 AM
Thanks everyone for all your help, I am not sure if she even knows what she is really looking for right now.

Steve McKee
03-05-2008, 8:59 AM
James and Zelma, we are keeping you and your family in our prayers.

Steve and Jeannie

James & Zelma Litzmann
03-07-2008, 7:13 PM
A quick note to say thank you all for your prayers. I have been with my daughter and son-in-law all week and things are really hard. I just don't know what to say, when to say it and when to keep my mouth shut, so I keep my mouth shut and do the things my mom taught me. Cook, cook, cook, you know things like turnip greens, dumplins, etc., the sad thing is, it dosen't help. Their hearts are like water in my hands, I can't fix it, so I'll just pray. I do know it is going to rip my heart out to leave them Sunday.

Thanks to all of you for your prayers, they are so appreciate! May God bless each and everyone of you in all that you do.