PDA

View Full Version : New style bosch jig saw $119 (Reconditioned)

Loren Blount
03-02-2008, 10:55 AM
Just thought you guys might like to know about this deal at cpotools.com. I've been looking at new jigsaws for a while and was seriously considering the festool. When I saw this price on the new style bosch I jumped ship and went with it. I've bought several reconditioned tools and only had a issue once with a switch on a PC router. Just curious as to what the members thought about reconditioned tools.

Thanks Loren

http://bosch.cpotools.com/reconditioned_tools/all_reconditioned_tools/1590evsk-rt.html

Bill Huber
03-02-2008, 11:47 AM
I have bought a few and have never had a problem with them, I would not hesitate to buy them again.
I think it is one of those win win things, I get a good price break and the manufacturer gets to sell his returned tools. In a lot of cases the tools have not had problems they were just returned for some reason.

I know people that will go buy 2 of something just to try them out and then take back the one they don't like.

On that saw, I am sure you will like it, I have it and it really does a great job on everything I have used it on. The only thing that I have found I don't like is the VS is a little touchy in you don't have to move the trigger very much to get a large change in speed.