PDA

View Full Version : Incra gloat

Jack Porter
02-28-2008, 6:33 PM
I just picked up a 24" incra jig ultra router system and ultra wonderfence for 75 bucks, both still in the box and original packaging. I felt the need to join the gloat community.:D

I guess this will really force me to update the old router station;)

Mike Spanbauer
02-28-2008, 6:43 PM
very nice!

Jason Beam
02-28-2008, 6:44 PM
I don't see no gloat ...

I do see alleged gloating. But no pics to substantiate the rumor.

Brad Noble
02-28-2008, 6:55 PM
Uh, IF this can be backed up with pictures of said theft ..er.. gloat, then, well you deserve something. Oh I dunno, perhaps a small

YOU SUCK !!

Congrats Jack, but we DO need to see some pics.

Brad

Jack Porter
02-28-2008, 7:29 PM
well please proceed with the official "you suck"
sorry for the poor res., but the camera phone was all that was available to confirm this, if I do say, fabulous purchase:D

Greg Hines, MD
02-28-2008, 8:29 PM
well please proceed with the official "you suck"
sorry for the poor res., but the camera phone was all that was available to confirm this, if I do say, fabulous purchase:D

And, er, where did you get it?

Doc

Jack Porter
02-28-2008, 9:11 PM
And, er, where did you get it?

Doc

off CL in Mass, the seller had to give up his basement shop as he was redoing it for his kids. Two other guys might have made out better than me, and xcal sliding table for 225 and a grizzly 6" jointer for 75

Dave Hale
02-28-2008, 10:19 PM
Nice gloat. Hopefully you got the DVD too. Personally, I HAD to watch the video to figure out the instructions. Not that they're bad, but I could not envision how following the instructions worked by just reading it.
If you didn't, I'll suggest following the written word and trusting the end result.