PDA

View Full Version : The proof is WITH the pudding. AKA gloat

Ben Cadotte
02-28-2008, 6:13 PM
The tools I gloated about previously. So I have now added the proof and the pudding. :D:D

Thanks to Amazon and their special deals.

David DeCristoforo
02-28-2008, 6:36 PM
Hey come on... Get those things out of the boxes! New tools sitting on the K table and you stop to take pictures before you rip the boxes open???? Haven't we taught you anything?

;)
YM

Ben Cadotte
02-28-2008, 6:40 PM
Hey come on... Get those things out of the boxes! New tools sitting on the K table and you stop to take pictures before you rip the boxes open???? Haven't we taught you anything?

;)
YM

:( Thats the sad part. I just got home from 3 weeks away, and leaving again Sunday for a week. No time to play at all. But if things go well. I will be unloading a Safety Speed Cut panel saw into the shop Sat night. :D No gloating yet as its not in my grubbly little hands. Still could fall through.

glenn bradley
02-28-2008, 6:42 PM
Yes. We've taught him to open the boxes carefully in case Amazon goofed up ;-)

I run the 5625 in the table and it is great. I can't tell which it is from the pic but through a strange set of circumstance I have the 5615 and 5616 as well. Very professional grade machines.

Ron Dunn
02-28-2008, 7:46 PM
You're eating them???

The proof of a pudding is in the eating. <- correct version of this saying.

David DeCristoforo
02-28-2008, 8:17 PM
Didn't you notice the Jello box? And the little bowl? On the Kitchen table? Maybe Ben should have said "the pudding is on the proof". Or "the proof is under the pudding". Or "the pudding goes in the little bowl".

:confused:
YM

Peter Quinn
02-28-2008, 10:39 PM
Can you get a mixing bit for the router to stir the pudding while it cools? Perhaps you could chuck a wisk into the router?