PDA

View Full Version : Money Clips

Craig B Smith
02-28-2008, 6:09 PM
Let me start out by saying "hi" and "thank you" to everyone who contributes to this wonderful site. For days I have enjoyed reading about all of the amazing things that folks are doing with their lasers. It's truly inspiring! I hope that somewhere along the way I find the opportunity to contribute something as helpful as the information that I have found here.

Now my question: I am working with a private school who wants to give the graduating young men a money clip as a gift. The trick is they don't want the clip to have a knife (or other pointy tool) on it. They are looking for a basic and safe stainless steel money clip. Does anyone know of a source?

Thank you in advance.

Craig

mike klein
02-28-2008, 8:44 PM
I don't know about stainless steel, but Chewbarka out in Rhode Island made
some anodized alum. ones in different colors. I never used them before so
you would have to give Frank Ricci (owner) a call.

There number is 401-464-9911

Mike

Anthony Welch
02-28-2008, 8:53 PM
Here's a company that I've had bookmarked for sometime now, www.lasergifts.com Look under the unique items and they have a money clip there.

Bill Cunningham
02-28-2008, 9:15 PM
If I had enough money to carry in a clip, I wouldn't want a knife either!!
I'd want it attached to a 'gun' :D

Stephen Beckham
02-28-2008, 10:07 PM
Give www.laserbits.com (http://www.laserbits.com) a shot...

Gary Shoemake
02-29-2008, 1:00 PM
I have bought them from Laser gifts. They are really nice 22 gold platedand come with a strip of maple that you engrave and cut and double tape stick onto the body. If you go to their site they have cdr files for all the shapes that they sell.

Todd Schwartz
02-29-2008, 9:52 PM
Does Laser Gifts have a minimum order? Been surfing their site and saw a $200 min in one area and min qty's on most of their items in the catalog. Created a cart with a couple of small qty items and did not get rejected. Hummm...I wonder if that is just if they do the engraving? They have some really cool stuff.

Todd

Uma Duffy
03-01-2008, 11:42 AM
Try Classic Medallics ( NY) several to choose from