PDA

View Full Version : The Best Things = The BEST SERVICE!!!!

David Shively
02-28-2008, 4:49 AM
Hey All-First time posting long time lurker. I just wanted to take a minute to mention some awesome customer service. I recently found the joy of handtools and started making the purchases to build my kit. Lee at The Best Things was so incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. His service has been top notch all the way and I wanted everyone to know. My big purchase was a set of Ashley Iles chisels and a kawasei japenese chisel. During my search for Ashley Iles, Lee was the only person to repsond and respond quickly even to my newb questions. Looking forward to my new set and posting some real projects here.

Greg Muller
02-28-2008, 8:53 AM
Welcome to the Creek!!

I'll second your opinion of them, David.

That is a professional organization. Every dealing I have ever had was fast, smooth, and informative. They really seem like they enjoy their work, also.

I have a feeling you will get plenty of people here with the same opinion.

Greg

John Dykes
02-28-2008, 11:25 AM
Agreed.

- Dykes

Heather Thompson
02-28-2008, 2:19 PM
Greg,

Another welcome to the group, and yes the Best Things customer service rocks. I have ordered a number of tools from their site, the second order was over a year from the first and they recognized my voice and remembered details from the first conversation.

Heather :)