PDA

View Full Version : Let's hear it for SMC (repeat)

Joe Suelter
03-13-2004, 2:34 PM
Ok guys, it's been a little over a year since SMC opened the gates and let us in. I think it is time to personally thank Keith and the staff for what they have accomplished here. Sometimes I think some of us have forgotten the reason we are all here. It is because Keith graciously accepted the challenge of operating this site, FOR FREE! Let's not forget about Ken, Dennis, Dave, Aaron, Jackie, and anybody else behind the scenes who pour their heart into moderating this fast growing forum. Everyday my list of new posts is longer and longer. Sure, we have had some differences of opinion, and on occasion a temper or two has flared up, but that's just normal "family life". Take a second to think about what we have here, with the free-stuff drawings, the bulk-buys, even Keith has offered some free Corian pen blanks to anybody who wanted some. We all owe a lot to Keith and his staff, Let's all pitch in and offer out thanks. Thank you.

This has been re-posted in this forum by request.--Joe Suelter

Charles McKinley
03-13-2004, 7:16 PM
Thank You Keith!
This is a wonderful site that you have provided us with. Thanks to all of the others that VOLUNTEER large amounts of their time to provide us with Saw Mill Creek. It takes a large amounts of time and MONEY to provide this to us and I raelly don't know how it is being done for free especially with how rapidly it is growing.

THANK YOU!

Howie French
03-13-2004, 8:05 PM
I to would like to thank Keith and Ken and who ever else is behind the scenes of this great forum. I do understand there is lot of work taking place behind the scenes and I really appreciate the effort it takes to support such a wonderful site. I stumbled upon this site a few weeks ago and have spend many enjoyable hours here.

Thanks !!!!!

Howie French

William OConnell
03-13-2004, 8:14 PM
I really like the layout of this forum and lurk here alot. I renovate and build houses for a living and also do alot of woodworking proffesionally. I get alot of insight and actually learn things from even novices and hobbyists on this site. I hope it remains here for some time.

Sincerely
William OConnell
Indian Island Construction

PS I hope this avatar thing works.

Robert Ducharme
03-14-2004, 12:13 AM
I also agree - THANKS . As a novice, this is currently my most productive learning/reference source. Now if we could just get those neathanderals to learn to speak english :eek:

Steve Clardy
03-14-2004, 8:08 PM
I also agree - THANKS . As a novice, this is currently my most productive learning/reference source. Now if we could just get those neathanderals to learn to speak english :eek:

Those guys don't speak English? Ha. Good one. Oh yea, Sawmill Creek Team-------THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!! Steve