PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have a magic wand?

Matt Campbell
02-26-2008, 6:04 PM
I haven't been able to run a shipping rate online the whole month I've had an account with them. I've called tech support a couple of times and found no solution. Are others having problems with Fedex? I'd switch to UPS, but Fedex offers better prices. If anyone has a magic wand for sale, I'll gladly pay mucho dinero.

Joe Petersen
02-26-2008, 6:17 PM
I joke all the time at work that "I'll pull my magic wand out of my ***". Usually when somebody wants something right NOW.

I logged into my Fedex account and had no problems getting a rate. What did tech support say?

Matt Campbell
02-26-2008, 6:38 PM
"There is nothing wrong with your account."

:(

Tom Veatch
02-26-2008, 11:10 PM
I haven't been able to run a shipping rate online the whole month I've had an account with them. I've called tech support a couple of times and found no solution. Are others having problems with Fedex? I'd switch to UPS, but Fedex offers better prices. If anyone has a magic wand for sale, I'll gladly pay mucho dinero.

What happens when you try to get the shipping rate, any error messages, etc? I'm guessing there's something about your browser that's interferring with the response from the website. Disabled cookies, popups, or something like that.

I don't have an account, but had no problem just now getting a shipping quote from their website.

Mitchell Andrus
02-27-2008, 9:08 AM
My website is hooked real-time to Fed Ex Ground. No problems.

I did have a problem a while ago... if someone entered a zip with the +4 extension it failed to return a ship cost. A guick fix to the .aspx file cleared that up. If you're using Fed Ex Ship Manager... I've yet to have this fail. Make sure you've got the latest version, it's at the top of the screen. Mine's 2355-a

The dumb stuff'll getcha every time.

Matt Campbell
02-27-2008, 9:26 AM
I don't have a problem getting a shipping rate when I don't use my account. It's only when I use my account. I cleared cookies and checked my settings.

Mitchell,

I just use the Fedex website.

Cliff Rohrabacher
02-27-2008, 9:37 AM
I have a magic wand. It is for sale. I want $400,000.00
Cash or certified funds in advance.

Matt Campbell
02-27-2008, 9:49 AM
Finally! An on topic, serious answer. Thanks, Cliff. I'll have my agent contact your agent.