PDA

View Full Version : Free Amazon shipping. Order through the Creek.

Robert McGowen
02-24-2008, 4:45 PM
Just received this e-mail in case you did not get it. I checked a couple of lathes and they were all free shipping.

Dear Amazon.com Customer,
As someone who has purchased or searched for woodworking books and magazines at Amazon.com, you might be interested in knowing that for a limited time you can receive FREE Super Saver Shipping on all woodworking tools. This includes power tools not usually eligible for FREE Super Saving Shipping due to weight restrictions. Select from a wide variety of power tools, including drills, table saws, miter saws, and routers.

doug young
02-25-2008, 3:42 PM
I would be glad to give any business to the creek that i can. How do i order from amazon thru the creek. thanks, doug

Kurt Strandberg
02-25-2008, 5:28 PM
I would be glad to give any business to the creek that i can. How do i order from amazon thru the creek. thanks, doug

Go to the user CP and edit options to turn on advetisements, click save then look for the Amazon add on the page and enter by clicking the add.

Fred Conte
02-25-2008, 7:03 PM
OK - I turned the advertisement "o"n but don't see any amazon.com ads. The only ad I see is for cabinet doors?

Are the ads located somewhere else?

Fred

Jackie Outten
02-25-2008, 7:23 PM
Fred

Look at the bottom of the page.

Jackie

Frank Guerin
02-25-2008, 7:48 PM
I can afford the shipping. I just can't afford the tools.

Fred Conte
02-25-2008, 9:23 PM
Jackie - just two classified ads - a uni-fence and ad free forum but nothing else???

Jackie Outten
02-25-2008, 9:33 PM
Fred,

Keith is going to get Aaron to look into this. I guess in the meantime you would need to log out to see the ad and then you could order through the amazon link.

Jackie

Gilbert Vega
02-27-2008, 2:20 AM
I was looking at some large Delta tools on Amazon and it looks to me that the shipping is free even when not going through the Creelk site.

Robert McGowen
02-27-2008, 10:43 AM
I was looking at some large Delta tools on Amazon and it looks to me that the shipping is free even when not going through the Creelk site.

Shipping is free when you order from Amazon. The free shipping has nothing to do specifically with the Creek. If you link to Amazon by clicking through the Creek, the Creek gets credit for the sale and a commission. That is why when you do a search on that large Delta tool, 100's of sites come up selling the tool. If you look into it further, a lot of them are just "shell" stores that are selling Amazon products for the commission.

Glenn Clabo
02-27-2008, 11:28 AM
Check this out...you too can help out SMC.
http://www.sawmillcreek.org/amazon.php