PDA

View Full Version : Morgan Update II

Jeff Hamilton
03-12-2004, 7:27 PM
Hi guys
WE ARE GOING HOME. Morgan has what is called an avm. We are still going to have to have surgery but Praise the Lord this is not a tumor as first suspected. The surgery is for 2 weeks from today. I know as well as you all do the power of prayer. We have come along ways in just 2 days. Thanks again for all you guys.
God Bless you all
Jeff And Morgan

David Rose
03-12-2004, 7:50 PM
Either I am unobservant (likely) or that is the fastest I've ever seen God answer prayer! LOL Let us know how things are going.

David

Hi guys
WE ARE GOING HOME. Morgan has what is called an avm. We are still going to have to have surgery but Praise the Lord this is not a tumor as first suspected. The surgery is for 2 weeks from today. I know as well as you all do the power of prayer. We have come along ways in just 2 days. Thanks again for all you guys.
God Bless you all
Jeff And Morgan

Chris Padilla
03-12-2004, 8:13 PM
We done prayed the bad stuff outa her! :) Keep it up, folks! :D

Clem Wixted
03-12-2004, 8:43 PM
Hi guys
WE ARE GOING HOME... The surgery is for 2 weeks from today. I know as well as you all do the power of prayer... Jeff And Morgan

Thanks for the updates, Jeff

We'll keep you on the prayer list.

Clem

Bob Marino
03-12-2004, 11:36 PM
Hi guys
God Bless you all
Jeff And Morgan

Glad to hear the good news, be sure to keep us updated.

Bob

Terry Hatfield
03-12-2004, 11:49 PM
Great news Jeff!!!!

Terry

John Miliunas
03-13-2004, 12:00 AM
That's awesome news, Jeff! Me thinks we best not stop with the prayers, though! :cool:

Robert Ducharme
03-13-2004, 12:06 AM
Excellent! I will continue praying for not only Morgan but also you and your wife to be supported through this time as well. We should also pray that the doctors have the support they need to provide effective treatment.

Joe Bourbois
03-13-2004, 1:00 AM
This is good news, Jeff. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Ted Shrader
03-13-2004, 12:19 PM
Jeff -

Thanks for the update on Morgan! Great news. but still not out of the woods yet. Prayers are still coming.

Ted

Matt Bridges
03-13-2004, 12:24 PM
Great News!! I'm so happy to hear things are looking up for you!

Matt

Jackie Outten
03-13-2004, 5:06 PM
Jeff,

That is great news. We will continue to say prayers for Morgan and your family.

Jackie

Charles McKinley
03-13-2004, 6:55 PM
Hi Jeff,

Good news, We'll keep praying for you and your family.

Sam Chambers
03-14-2004, 1:30 PM
Jeff, that's wonderful news! This will be a praise report at our church group meeting tonight.