PDA

View Full Version : Right no on Amazon, 3/8" power twist 4' $12

Ben Cadotte
02-22-2008, 7:15 PM
Right now on Amazon.com Power Twist link belts through Grizzly 3/8" x4' for $12. They had it the other day on 1/2" and I didn't push the pay button in check out. If you need 3/8" now is the time!!! :eek:

Bruce Wrenn
02-22-2008, 11:20 PM
Sunday night, Amazon show none available for 1/2" belts. Went to the Grizzly site, and ordered three. They arrived on Wednesday.

Ben Cadotte
02-22-2008, 11:58 PM
Sunday night, Amazon show none available for 1/2" belts. Went to the Grizzly site, and ordered three. They arrived on Wednesday.

You pay the normal price? They were on Amazon for $12 on Wed night I think. Another poster said he ordered them but Griz cancelled the order. I thought maybe it was a one time deal. Then I read his post and thought maybe it was a mistaken price. But now they are listing 3/8" belts for same price. Kinda wonder whats going on. The Griz site lists them for normal price. :confused: I was going to order 6 of the 1/2" belts to fit all my machines. I was at the check out ready to pay, when I decided I might add some more so I didn't pay. Next morning price was back to normal.

glenn bradley
02-28-2008, 6:43 PM
I got hit on that too. Bruce, did Griz honor the price?

Thomas Williams
02-28-2008, 9:00 PM
I got in on the original deal, but ended up needing another foot of the 3/8 inch, so I ordered again. I received a note from Grizzly that said that they were sold out and had to cancel the order. I am guessing it was a close out deal.

Chris Robertson
02-28-2008, 10:01 PM
I ordered 2 sets of the 3/8" for my Grizzly drill press Sunday. I received mine Wednesday as well. Grizzly has a lot of machinery that takes the 3/8" size belt, so I don't know why they would close it out. They may have just sold out.

Bruce Wrenn
02-28-2008, 10:44 PM
I got hit on that too. Bruce, did Griz honor the price?Yes! I went to the clearance store section at Grizzly's site to find them. Didn't order through Amazon.